Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Alden Richards - Haplos

Haplos by Alden Richards is now available here in your opm songs page! Check out the lyrics music video of this song by Alden Richards. This is the lyrics video of the song released by UniversalRecPH on their YouTube Channel, August 17, 2015.
Here is the lyrics of Haplos by Alden Richards
Everyday it's just staring in the dusk
unless you come right to me
when the day is gone
every night is calm
if you're here beside me
and then you drown me in desire
like an ever-burning fire (burning fire)

sometimes you might think that I'm playing games
with you because I don't blink
like a game of cards I'm the queen of hearts
and I just can't back out
but if you know the truth
my soul's falling for you (falling, falling, falling)

Pre-Chorus
this is it
I'm only gonna tell you once
so save me

oh we knew, we knew
we've been here before
but we just can't move on
you think I'm just a thorn
I need to be reborn
It's so far apart we've grown
and now it's time for me to go
yeah I have to let you know

this is it
I'm only gonna tell you once
so save me

Let’s support opm songs as we keep on listening to their music and sounds.


OPM Songs

Alden Richards - Haplos
4/ 5
Oleh
Looking for Skin Whitening and effective beauty cosmetics? Shop now at NWorld Shop by Cristal & Jon.