Saturday, August 29, 2015

Daniel Padilla - How Sweet It Is

Daniel Padilla
How Sweet It Is by Daniel Padilla is now available here in your opm songs page! Check out the lyrics video of this song by Daniel Padilla. 

This is the official lyrics video of the song released by ABS-CBN Starmusic on their YouTube Channel, June 29, 2015.

Words & Music by Brain Holland/Edward Jr. Patrick/Lamont Dozier Lyric Video by Archelle de Belen

Here is the lyrics of How Sweet It Is by Daniel Padilla
How sweet it is to be loved by you.
How sweet it is to be loved by you.

I needed the shelter of someone's arms and there you were.
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs and there you were.
With sweet love and devotion, deeply touching my emotion,
I want to stop and thank you baby. I want to stop and thank you baby. Yes I do.
How sweet it is to be loved by you, feels so fine. How sweet it is to be loved by you.

I close my eyes at night wondering where would I be without you in my life.
Everything I did was just a bore, everywhere I went it seems I'd been there before.
But you brighten up for me all of my days with a love so sweet in so many ways,
I want to stop and thank you baby, I just want to stop and thank you baby. Yes I do.
How sweet it is to be loved by you, it's just like sugar sometimes. How sweet it is to be loved by you.

You were better for me than I was for myself, for me, there's you and there ain't nobody else,
I want to stop and thank you baby. I just want to stop and thank you baby.
How sweet it is to be loved by you, just like sugar baby. How sweet it is to be loved by you.
Feels so fine, how sweet it is to be loved by you.
How sweet it is to be loved by you.
How sweet it is to be loved by you.
How sweet it is to be loved by you.
How sweet it is to be loved by you.
It's just like jelly baby, how sweet it is to be loved by you.
Let’s support opm songs as we keep on listening to their music and sounds.

OPM Songs

Daniel Padilla - How Sweet It Is
4/ 5
Oleh
Looking for Skin Whitening and effective beauty cosmetics? Shop now at NWorld Shop by Cristal & Jon.