Friday, September 4, 2015

David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino - Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko

David DiMuzio
Check out the lyrics and official music video of this opm song entitled “Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko ” by David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino

This is the Official lyrics video of the song released by David DiMuzio their YouTube Channel, May 22, 2014.
  
Official Lyric Video for David DiMuzio's 3rd single a duet w/ Yeng Constantino off the album REIMAGINED which features David's original English versions of 6 classic Filipino songs. 

These new English lyric were written by David DiMuzio.

Here is the lyrics of Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko by David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino 
Kung tayo ay matanda na, sana'y di tayo magbago
Kailan man nasaan ma'y ito ang pangarap ko
Makuha mo pa kayang ako'y hagkan at yakapin,
hmmm
Ipapaalala ko sa'yo
Ang aking pangako
Na ang pag-ibig ko'y laging sa'yo
Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko?

The time will come when your hair's white
And I don't have mine
We'll laugh about those things
When we dream of the past it'll come right back
Like the flowers every spring
They won't believe us
I'll say, I just got lucky, yeah, hmmm
That you took my hand to hold
I'll give you my heart and soul every day as the years unfold
I promise I'll never let go

Through every season, if together we keep dream'n
Ipapaalala ko sa'yo
Ang aking pangako
Na ang pag-ibig ko'y laging sa'yo
I promise I'll…
Still be making you smile
Cuz darling, I'll never let go
Let’s support opm songs as we keep on listening to their music and sounds. 

OPM Songs

David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino - Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko
4/ 5
Oleh
Looking for Skin Whitening and effective beauty cosmetics? Shop now at NWorld Shop by Cristal & Jon.