Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Aero - Tonight


Aero
Check out the lyrics and official music video of this opm song entitled “Tonight” by Aero. This is the Official music video of the song released by Albert Temporosa PeƱafuerte on their YouTube Channel.
  
The song opm rap song is produced by Alwyn also known as "AL-1" Villaruel and Jumbo a.k.a. "BoJAm" De Belen.

For the music video it was directed by Massah Gonzales-Gamboa.
Tonight Music Video
Here is the lyrics of Tonight by Aero

Let me tell you about a girl who's so damn fine
I remember her well like an old ass rhyme
She had a body all thick, yeah, looking like a goddess

True story, and I couldn't be more honest
Damn, the way she shakes her hips and licks her lips

It makes me want to taste this chick
And when she says hello, I swear, she's trying to tease me

The last time we spoke she was buying my CD
3rd World Girl, you know she's down to ride

She only recognize real and push clowns aside
Satisfaction guaranteed, you know I got what you need

I'm that rapper with swagger rocking the beat
Next time I see her I'ma know what to do

Buy her a drink, then she's gonna roll with my crew
Holler back homegirl for some late night action
Baby, what you doing tonight, let's make it happen

Baby, whatchu doing tonight
'Cause I've been thinking 'boutchu
Baby, I'mma make you feel right

If you just tell me to
So, baby, won't you see me tonight
Let's do what lovers do

Tonight, tonight, tonight
Girl, let's do it tonight...

Aero. The Microphone Phaero, 
feel the FlipMusic
On the grind all the time, and I gotta get moving
Time is money, I got my mind on honey
If I ain't in my city,
I'm in another town or country
We can take a trip to the island of Negros
Chill on a beach with a bottle of Red Horse
She follows me on Twitter and she likes me on Facebook
AL-1, ayo, thanks for the great hook
Yeah, I got a banger for the clubs [yeahh]
Yeah, I got an anthem for the thugs [yeahh]
Yeah, I got a jam for the ladies
And that's why these playas steady hating
But back to the subject, she got me with one text

And them other girl angry, mad and upset
Holler back homegirl for some 
late night action
Baby, what you doing tonight,
 let's make it happen

Baby, whatchu doing tonight...

I ain't seen you in nearly two nights
Baby, whatchu doing tonight

Me and my crew rocking the mic
Baby, whatchu doing tonight

Drink up a brew and hop in my ride
Baby, whatchu doing tonight

You ready to go,
meet me outside...

Let’s support opm songs as we keep on listening to their music and sounds. 

OPM Songs

Aero - Tonight
4/ 5
Oleh

Looking for Skin Whitening and effective beauty cosmetics? Shop now at NWorld Shop by Cristal & Jon.