Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jezrel Geolingo - First Class Prison Cell


Check out the lyrics and official music video of this opm song entitled “First Class Prison Cell” by Jezrel Geolingo. This is the Official music video of the song released by Jezrel Geolingo on their YouTube Channel, September 19, 2014.
  
The song is composed by Filomeno Micabalo Jr.
Jezrel Geolingo
Here is the lyrics of First Class Prison Cell by Jezrel Geolingo

I know it would be nice to be here 
But it’s not always heaven 
The pain that keeps on huntin me 
Makes the loney nights forever 

Chorus: 
I’m Living in a first class prison cell 
That made my plans come true 
I committed no crime at all 
But I’ve been here away from them all 

I’m living in a first class prison cell 
That made my days go blue 
This dream isn’t made of heaven 
Just give me more time and I’ll tell you the truth 

Countin the days make me fool 
Time seems so endless 
Keepin myself from fallin 
Today I’ll be back somehow For the sea is still Rollin 

Repeat Chorus 

Hey yeah I know things gonna be over soon 
For the sun is still shinin on 
I know God know I committed no crime at all 

Repeat Chorus

Let’s support opm songs as we keep on listening to their music and sounds.

OPM Songs

Jezrel Geolingo - First Class Prison Cell
4/ 5
Oleh

Looking for Skin Whitening and effective beauty cosmetics? Shop now at NWorld Shop by Cristal & Jon.