Saturday, September 5, 2015

Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez - Two Forevers

Christian Bautista
Two Forevers by Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez is now available here in your opm songs page! 

Check out the lyrics video of this song by Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez

This is the official music video of the song released by UniversalRecPH on their YouTube Channel, August 20, 2015.
Sing along to Christian Bautista & Jessica Sanchez' "Two Forevers", written by Backstreet Boy's Nick Carter.

Here is the lyrics of Two Forevers by Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez
You're a quiet Sunday morning
A river gently flowing
You're the midnight stars glowing
Like diamonds on the ocean

Thought I'd never want someone
Like I want you when each day's done
It's in the magic of the moment
I touch heaven and hold it

One lifetime won't be enough
The way you love me this much
Baby it's hard to find the words
You're much more than I deserve
Oh let my eyes tell you the truth
I'll need TWO FOREVERS with you

You're the courage I sometimes don't have
The forgiveness when I get mad
You're the laughter when I've lost mine
And the love that crosses all lines

One lifetime won't be enough
The way you love me this much
Baby it's hard to find the words
You're much more than I deserve
Oh let my eyes tell you the truth
I'll need TWO FOREVERS with you

Let’s support opm songs as we keep on listening to their music and sounds.

OPM Songs

Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez - Two Forevers
4/ 5
Oleh
Looking for Skin Whitening and effective beauty cosmetics? Shop now at NWorld Shop by Cristal & Jon.